Saturday, September 13, 2008

That is so cute


Well, during the summer I had taken Keegan out of his daycare because I didn't feel like he was being taken care of very well. We have a great friend of the family who has 7 childeren (3 older and 4 younger) she and her family are great. She had agreed to keep keegan through the summer untill he turned 2 so he could go into a christian daycare. Well one day her kids, Bryson, Cynthia, and Curtis were roller blading and using a ramp. Apparently Keegan wanted to get in on the action and ren up the ramp and fell right onto the ramp. I get a message from Jennifer and it looks like this....................... When I got the message I thought that maybe he was getting tired and layed down on it but then she sent another stating what had happened. It was so cute and sad atthe same time. What is a mom to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy