For most kids, getting their 1st haircut is a little traumatic. I was so hesitant about getting it done, but Keegan's hair kept getting in his eyes and it would bother him. Even though I always said that I wouldn't get his hair cut untill he was 2, I broke down and we got his very first hair cut. He was about 20 months old, and I just knew that he was not going to do well with this. I was soooooo wrong. He sat up in the chair like a big boy, he laughed when she sprayed his hair with the water. He laughed when she started to cut his hair and even when she used the clippers around his ears. He ended up taking her water bottle, and started spraying himseld in the face. He laughed the whole time. I on the other hand, cried. Yes I know I am a wimp. But it was his 1st hair cut and it signified that he is no longer my little baby, he is now my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute!
cute hair cut! I know just how you feel, I didn't want to cut Andrew's hair either but it had to be done and I was so sad. he looked all grown up after it was cut, that was right around his 1st birthday. he was still my baby though!
Keegan is adorable and growing up so much! His hair looks so cute even though it was sad to cut it! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment