Sunday, May 11, 2008

2007 Christmas



Keegan had such a great Christmas. He got soooooo much stuff, but I think the present he liked best was the "bike" that his Papaw Jim got for him. He still plays on it and loves to go outside and ride it. He was up all day, he was so busy that he didn't even take a nap. He didn't want to miss a minute of the fun. After having presents with us, his Naunny, Mamaw and Papaw, and then going to Papaw Jim's he was absolutly exsausted. He was fast asleep before we even got out of the nieghborhood of Papaw Jim's.

2 comments:

Steuer Family News said...

What a darling little boy! Keegan is growing up so fast! How are you doing? It's been awhile and I hope things are going well for you!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Hi Loura! Your little guy is so cute and has grown so much sense the last time I saw you! I'm so glad you found my blog so now we can keep tabs on each other! Monica Barrington