Tuesday, April 1, 2008






Yes, I am aware that all I talk about is Keegan, but I just can't help it. He is just so dag on cute. This is this past Holloween. He was a little chicken, he would walk around flapping his arms and saying "quack, quack". It was so sweet, we kept tring to tell him that a duck goes quack, quack, not a chicken. He would just smile. He thought it was so funny. We went to the zoo, and to the mall to go trick or treating. We carved a punpkin and he put punpkin guts on his head, then he would look at me and JT and say "mess". What a goober!

1 comment:

Steuer Family News said...

Hello! Thanks for your note on my blog so that we can keep in touch better! I'm glad to see that you all are doing so well! What a darling little boy Keegan is!